Dedicated To Protecting Employee Rights
No matter where you work, you have the right to a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. At The Mirroknian Law Firm, PC, we are committed to protecting the rights of employees in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. We have experience with cases involving large companies and industries and occupations such as health care, transportation, white collar/clerical work, warehouse and manufacturing, construction, hotel, retail and food service. We also represent city and county workers and transportation workers.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in cases involving a range of employment law issues such as:
- Discrimination due to disability in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Discrimination after filing a workers’ compensation claim or taking leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Wrongful termination due to discrimination or in violation of an employment contract
- Violations of wage and hour law, including unpaid overtime and minimum wage violations
- Whistleblower cases, including retaliatory behavior after reporting a workplace violation
Employees are protected under California and federal laws against wrongful termination, harassment, retaliation and other discriminatory behavior. If you are experiencing any of these situations, our attorneys can help protect your rights under the law.
We also recommend that you follow your employer’s policy for reporting grievances or claims to your human resources office and that you collect any evidence of the issue. Having these records can help build a stronger case.
We Are On Your Side
If you’re facing discrimination, harassment or other illegal behavior at work, you may not feel like you have someone at work you can trust. Our caring, experienced attorneys will stand on your side and help you resolve your employment law dispute, whether that means going to trial or working toward a fair settlement.
We work on contingency, which means our fees come out of what we are able to recover for you. You will not pay out of pocket.